Christmas in Colne is a magical occasion that is growing in popularity every year. Incorporating a lantern lit procession, Santa in his sleigh, carols and fireworks; Christmas in Colne embodies the spirit of Christmas. See the pictures above from previous years’ events. The 2019 event is scheduled for 30th November.
Would you like to rent a stall?
- One 3m x 3m stall for one of the Festivals: £60
- One 3m x 3m stall for two of the Festivals: £110
There is a £10 supplement for all stalls requiring an electricity supply and a £10 fee for using a CTC Gazebo
If you want to rent a stall:
- Fill in the booking form below and attach your copies of your Public Liabilities Certificate and Food Hygiene Certificate
- Wait for confirmation of availability from the events co-ordinator, who will send payment details directly to you.
- Pay our Clerk in full. Either via internet bank transfer, or by a cheque made out to Colne Town Council.
Only when all are done is the booking secure.
No booking will be complete without copies of public liability insurance certificates and, where applicable, copies of hygiene certificates. In addition, no bookings will be considered firm until the full cost of the stalls has been received by the Town Council.
We will also accept cash payments at the Town Hall, or a cheque made out to “Colne Town Council” sent to the Town Hall.
Please contact our Events Co-ordinator (01282 861888) if you would like a gazebo as soon as possible, as we have a limited number available.
No more than two stalls selling a similar offering will be allowed to book for any one Festival.
If you are interested in attending these events as a craft stall or a registered charity please contact our Events Co-ordinator to discuss options on 01282 861888 or email email@example.com
We will take more than two bookings for craft stalls of the same genre at our discretion.
All Payments for Food Festivals Stalls are non-refundable and non-transferable.